Employers' information on Training for Success
The success of Northern Ireland's economy depends on it having a motivated and skilled workforce. By engaging a young person through Training for Success you can play your part in achieving this goal while helping them to progress and maximise their potential.
What is Training for Success?
No matter what size your business, you will be investing in its future and your workforce. You can play your part by providing work experience or job sampling in your particular business area for school leavers aged 16/17 years (and up to age 22 and 24 for those with extended eligibility).
Training for Success has been developed to ensure that young people obtain training and development in areas such as - personal and social development; employability; professional and technical qualifications; confidence building; motivation skills; life and work skills including essential skills to:
- help them on the road to employment
- progress in the workplace
- get ahead in their chosen career
- gain relevant qualifications
Contact details for your chosen training contractor
If you have any queries, you can contact:
- Email: email@example.com
- Helpline: 0300 200 7876 (Monday to Friday, from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm)
- *Text Freephone: 0800 3280 824
- *Textphone - for those with hearing or communication difficulties