Inclusive Enterprise Pathway Mentoring Programme
Early enterprise activity workshops, bespoke mentoring, and enterprise support for groups that have been historically under-represented, under-supported and under-funded.
The four target groups for this programme must live in the Belfast City Council area and meet at least one of the following criteria as individuals who:
- identify as Women or Non-Binary
- experience Disability
- are from Ethnic Minority/Global Majority Communities/Backgrounds
- are Neurodivergent (eg Autistic, ADHD, Dyslexic, Tourettes)
Other compulsory criteria:
- 18 years old and over
- able to commit two to three hours per week between January to March 2024
- minimum attendance requirements
- potential to start a trading business in the six months following programme completion
The Inclusive Enterprise Pathway Mentoring Programme is a fully-funded, 10 week bespoke, holistic personal, professional and entrepreneurial development programme for groups historically under-represented, under-supported and under-funded in enterprise.
The programme, which is being run by Belfast City Council and The Mind Tribe UK, aims to build entrepreneurial skills, increase business knowledge and confidence, and raise entrepreneurial aspirations for people who may not have previously considered enterprise as a viable career pathway.
The programme provides:
- 10 hours of group-based, pre and early enterprise activity workshops
- 10 hours of one-to-one bespoke mentoring support
- up to 30 Digital Badges for participants' CVs
- access to Belfast City Council Enterprise Support
- business and personal support incentives upon programme completion
Interest in the programme can be registered by emailing email@example.com.
- Belfast City Council