Companies House complaints and appeals

Please note: Companies House guidance can be found on the GOV.UK website. We provide links to the key information below.

Companies House complaints procedure
How to make a complaint about Companies House

Complain about a limited company
You can complain to the Insolvency Service, Companies House or the Serious Fraud Office if you suspect a limited company of fraud or serious misconduct

Reporting fraud about a company to Companies House
How to report suspected fraudulent company activity to Companies House and find out what action they can take