Support to create a dynamic three-way partnership between your company, a team of academic experts and a skilled graduate. The focus of a MKTP is specifically on increasing effectiveness and improving results through better management practices.
MKTP support is beneficial for :
- Growth-oriented SMEs, eager to build and execute their ambitious management strategy by introducing better management practices.
- Businesses seeking significant productivity gains, recognising that good management and leadership can help deliver this.
- Organisations looking to up-skill their people and make step-change improvements in productivity by deploying industry-leading practices and innovation processes.
MKTPs take a wide view, incorporating a range of leadership and management skills and requirements to build a strategy that drives change and improves business performance.
Spanning all key business functions – from marketing to IT, creativity to strategic management; HR to employment relations; finance to logistics – MKTPs seek to support strategic management projects across core activities including:
- monitoring and target setting
- communication and motivation
- organisation, resource planning and strategic thinking
- problem-solving and decision-making
- commercial awareness and risk management
- coaching and mentoring
- options evaluations, horizon scanning and foresighting
The first round of MKTP funding competitions opens on 12 December 2019 and closes on 19 February 2020 at 12:00.