Northern Ireland Explore Enterprise Support Service
This is a free service that provides an insight into starting a business or allows you to take the first steps to gaining employment.
To be eligible for this service you must be:
- aged 16 or over
- economically Inactive (those not in employment who have not been seeking work within the last 4 weeks and/or are unable to start work within the next 2 weeks)
The NI Explore Enterprise Support Service offers mentoring and training at a pace tailored to your needs and you have the opportunity to work towards achieving a level 2 qualification.
Enterprise NI's experienced business mentors will support participants through a range of activities including:
- one-to-one tailored mentoring and guidance
- workshops and level 2 training
- support from the wider ecosystem
This is a free service that provides an insight into starting a business or allows you to take the first steps to gaining employment. You do not need to have a business idea to join.
- Enterprise Northern Ireland
- Prince's Trust