Filing your Company Tax Return

Please note: Corporation Tax guidance from HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) can be found on the GOV.UK website. We provide links to the key information below.

Check if you can use the HMRC Corporation Tax online filing service
Find out if you can use the free online filing service to file your Company Tax Return with HMRC and accounts with Companies House

File your accounts and Company Tax Return
File your Company Tax Return with HMRC, and your company accounts with Companies House

Accounts and tax returns for private limited companies
Statutory and abbreviated annual accounts, Company Tax Returns, paying Corporation Tax, corrections, amendments and dealing with losses

Corporation Tax: penalties
Find out when your company may be charged a Corporation Tax penalty and how they are calculated

Determinations: if you don't file a Company Tax Return
If you don't file your return, HMRC will estimate how much Corporation Tax to pay, known as determination