Kick Start 2 programme for Fermanagh and Omagh
Support package of mentoring and workshops for businesses trading less than 3 years
The Kick Start 2 programme forms part of the Fermanagh and Omagh District Council Innovating Business Growth Programme.
The programme aims to support early-stage micro-businesses to ensure their survival and growth.
The programme will include tailored one-to-one mentoring focused on:
- Business development
- Sales, marketing and ICT
- Business processes and efficiencies
- Specialist areas - HR, innovation, product development, legal
Skills development workshops will cover:
- Introduction to e-Commerce
- Social Media Marketing - Facebook and Instagram
- HR and Employment
- Social Media Marketing - TikTok and YouTube
- Skills development workshops
To be eligible for support, your business must:
- be based in the Fermanagh and Omagh District Council area
- be trading for less than three years
- employ less than 10 full-time equivalent (FTE) people
- demonstrate potential for job creation
Find out more and apply
If you would like to apply for Kick Start 2, you should complete the enquiry form.
Alternatively, you can also contact Fermanagh and Omagh District Council by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel 0300 303 1777.
First published 1 November 2021