Financial support to deliver a skilled workforce through the delivery of bespoke training programmes.
New inward investors, or existing employers considering expansion, who are Invest Northern Ireland clients may be eligible for support from Assured Skills.
The criteria for Invest NI customers is as follows:
- actual turnover = £250,000
- actual external sales = 25 per cent or £250,000 per annum
- growth potential
Growth potential is defined by Invest NI as:
- potential employment growth = 20 per cent or = 20 jobs within three years; or
- potential external sales growth =20 per cent or = £500,000 within three years; or
- potential increase in GVA / employee = 20 per cent within three years
Assured Skills supports the company’s business plan by:
- adding value to their training and skills development activity by facilitating links with the further education and university sectors
- designing bespoke training solutions
- supporting recruitment and other pre-employment activities