Incubation space and business coaching programme to support the sustainable growth of the games sector and companies utilising creative technology working across the screen industries.
The programme is aimed at limited companies which:
- include clearly defined production, creative and technical team members
- are involved in the development of Interactive Entertainment (Games/VR/AR/MR)
- are available for weekly meetings and reviews on site at The Pixel Mill
Northern Ireland Screen is inviting applications from companies to take part in its inaugural coaching programme to support up to 10 successful companies to develop their businesses, build their teams, market their capabilities and navigate third party relations.
What you get:
- up to 12 months free access to incubation space and facilities
- weekly coaching to address Business, Marketing, Operating and Partner milestones
- invitation to apply to the Northern Ireland Screen Fund to develop projects that support agreed business goals
- pitch for platform, tech and marketing support
- access to extensive user testing facilities to gather feedback for projects
- opportunity to pitch for production funding of £100,000 through the Assembler programme
- invitation to UK/EU market trade delegations
Companies going through this programme will be encouraged to attract additional finance to their project either through revenue, crowd sourcing or investment.