Employment Service for employers making redundancies, providing tailored support to meet their needs and designed to equip their employees with the tools and information they will require when they re-enter the labour market.
- Employment Service information packs.
- Open days/evenings in local Jobs & Benefits office/JobCentre.
- Redundancy handbooks.
- Involvement of partner organisations, including the Social Security Agency, the Careers Service, the Educational Guidance Service for Adults, Further Education Colleges, Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, Money Advice Service, Child Maintenance Choices and HM Revenue & Customs.
Redundancy clinics include:
- presentations on the help and support available from staff in your local Jobs & Benefits office/JobCentre
- access to www.jobcentreonlineni.com
- jobsearch advice
- internet access
- live vacancy lists
- partner organisation information leaflets
- floor walkers
- follow-up with employees