£500 seed funding for businesses in the greater Ballymena area.
To be eligible for the grant, applicants must:
- be over 18 years old
- be working a minimum of 16 hours per week your my business
- have completed the Go For It Programme
- have a viable business plan and financial projections
- have been trading for less than six months
- have registered as self-employed / established a limited company / other business legal structure
- be a resident of the greater Ballymena area and/or will be starting my business within the greater Ballymena area
- have no criminal record, current bankruptcy or current debt charges
Those who are eligible will be invited to make a short presentation to a panel of business experts. This presentation should include information about you as the entrepreneur, your business and if successful how you will spend your £500 seed fund including the benefits this will bring.
You will be supported by the Enterprise Manager to prepare your presentation.
Those who are successful will be issued with a written agreement stipulating that the £500 Start Up Seed Fund will be paid and used for business items acquired within the greater Ballymena area.