Capital Gains Tax payments

Please note: paying HM Revenue & Customs guidance can be found on the GOV.UK website. We provide links to the key information below.

Pay your Self Assessment tax bill
Report any Capital Gains Tax you need to pay in a Self Assessment tax return - deadlines, who must send a tax return, penalties, corrections and paying your tax bill

Pay Capital Gains Tax for non-residents
How and when you must pay your non-resident Capital Gains Tax
Also on this site
Developed with