Help to Grow: Management course in Northern Ireland
Local businesses are invited to apply for Help to Grow: Management course in Northern Ireland
This 12-week executive development programme is 90 per cent subsidised by the UK government. It aims to support managers and leaders of small and medium sized businesses to boost business performance, resilience, and long-term growth.
In addition to the subsidy, participants benefit from:
- one-to-one support from a business mentor
- access to a network of like-minded business leaders
- a bespoke growth plan to help the business reach its full potential
The Help to Grow: Management courses are delivered through a combination of online webinars and face-to-face workshops.
Upcoming courses in NI
In Northern Ireland, Help to Grow: Management course is delivered by Ulster University (UU) and Queen's University Belfast (QUB). Upcoming course start dates include:
- UU Business School - currently no dates
- QUB Management School - 13 February 2024 and 8 April 2024
See dates, locations and availability for the Help to Grow Management courses in Northern Ireland.
First published 20 June 2022