Reporting changes to Companies House

Please note: Companies House guidance can be found on the GOV.UK website. We provide links to the key information below.

Restricting the disclosure of your address
How to restrict access to your address on the public register

Tell Companies House about changes to your limited company
File changes to your company information including directors, shareholders and registered office address, and where your company records are kept

Make changes to your private limited company
Making changes to your company - passing resolutions, changing addresses and where your records are kept, your company name and type, directors' and secretaries' details, share structure, constitution

Contact Companies House
Contact Companies House to register your limited company, file returns and accounts