Tenders Alert Service
The Service is open to any Northern Ireland business that meets the following eligibility conditions:
- Actively looking for opportunities outside Northern Ireland.
- Two years audited accounts (so as to be eligible to apply for the tenders published on the service).
- Experience of the tendering process e.g. submitting tenders.
- Attended, or be willing to attend, InterTradeIreland’s Go-2-Tender programme or a similar course.
The Tenders Alert Service has a three month free trial period after which you will be contacted regarding subscription cost. Should you wish to remain on the service there will be a charge of £100 plus VAT per annum.
The tendering team will also offer guidance on:
- how to access tendering training
- procurement events
- tendering procedures
- UK and EU public procurement regulations
- Invest Northern Ireland