The Tender Alert Service is an annual subscription service that enables companies to identify local and international public sector contract opportunities.
The Service is open to any Northern Ireland business that meets the following eligibility conditions:
- Actively looking for opportunities outside Northern Ireland.
- Two years audited accounts (so as to be eligible to apply for the tenders published on the service).
- Experience of the tendering process e.g. submitting tenders.
- Attended, or be willing to attend, InterTradeIreland’s Go-2-Tender programme or a similar course.
The Tenders Alert Service has a three month free trial period after which you will be contacted regarding subscription cost. Should you wish to remain on the service there will be a charge of £100 plus VAT per annum.
The tendering team will also offer guidance on:
- how to access tendering training
- procurement events
- tendering procedures
- UK and EU public procurement regulations