There are advantages and disadvantages of doing business in New Zealand.
- similar legal and financial systems to the UK
- excellent test market for niche and high-value products and services
- English speaking
- low corruption levels
- stable political system
- ranks first of 189 economies for ease of doing business
- geographic position allows for easy access to Pacific Island market
- opposite time zones allow for 24 hour working
- small but developed market
- strong Intellectual Property (IP) and regulatory systems
Doing business in New Zealand is very similar to doing business in the UK. If your product or service is successful in the UK, there’s a good chance you’ll be successful in New Zealand. At present there are no major challenges to UK companies.