Get the right licences for your tourist accommodation business



Before you open your door to guests, you need to make sure you have all the necessary licenses in place to run your business legally.

For example, if you plan to serve alcohol on your premises, you will need to have an up-to-date liquor licence. If you have installed televisions or play music on your premises, you will need licences for that too.

This guide will help you understand which licences you need for your tourist accommodation business, and how to apply for them.

You should read this guide alongside legal requirements for tourism businesses.

  • Tourism NI Industry Development
    028 9044 1673
Developed with:
  • Tourism NI