Innovate UK funding and support
Innovate UK is the UK's innovation agency. It supports innovative ideas and business growth through competitive grant funding, loans or procurements.
It can also help businesses to access expertise, specialist support and facilities, and:
- find partners locally, nationally and internationally
- attend networking and collaboration events
- get advice on funding opportunities and applying
- get help to attract investors
- get help to innovate successfully and commercialise your innovation
- get expert knowledge from universities and research organisations
This guide tells you how to find Innovate UK funding opportunities. It explains how Innovate UK funding works, how to apply for Innovate UK funding and the categories of research and development supported by the agency.
It also looks beyond innovation competitions to examine other Innovate UK support options, including Smart grants, Knowledge Transfer Partnerships, Small Business Research Initiative (SBRI) funding and Innovation loans.