Record-keeping for Self Assessment

Please note: Self Assessment guidance from HM Revenue & Customs can be found on the GOV.UK website. We provide links to the key information below.

Keeping your pay and tax records
Personal pay and tax records you must keep to fill in a Self Assessment tax return

Get your SA302 tax calculation
Print your SA302 tax calculation and tax year overview if you're applying for a mortgage and need proof of earnings