Further education (FE) colleges in Northern Ireland offer a range of accredited and bespoke courses that can be tailored to the specific needs of your staff and business.
Further education courses can be delivered at a time and place to meet the demands of your business in order to assist your company with staff development. Further education courses can help your employees learn new skills or enhance existing skills that can lead to innovation and business growth.
Further education courses
Courses on offer at each of the regional further education colleges include:
- Higher Education Degrees
- Foundation Degrees
- Higher National Diplomas and Certificates
- Higher Level Apprenticeships
- BTEC Diplomas at Level 1 and 2 and Level 3 Extended Diplomas
- Apprenticeships and Training programmes
- Professional and technical training
- Bespoke training for businesses
- Essential Skills – Numeracy, Literacy, ICT
- ESOL - English for Speakers of Other Languages
To find out more about the achievements of the six further education colleges, download the leaflet on Northern Ireland further education colleges (PDF, 424K).