There are several sources of advice for businesses in the Northern Ireland creative industries.
Invest Northern Ireland
Invest NI offers a range of advisory support to businesses in the creative sector, including:
- design support in Northern Ireland
- research and development support
- intellectual property advice
- collaborative working advice
- skills and leadership development support
Invest NI can also offer advice and information to high growth and export-focused companies through its Propel programme.
Northern Ireland Screen
NI Screen offers mainly funding and skills support for the film, television and digital content industry. However, they also:
- offer free information service - helping you with all aspects of filming in Northern Ireland, including budgeting, studios, crew, locations, permissions and services
- occasionally organise trade missions - giving individuals and businesses an opportunity to visit target markets and festivals at home and abroad
They also offer a range of education and work experience programmes for young people considering a career in the industry.
Arts & Business Northern Ireland
Arts & Business NI supports collaboration between business and the arts by providing advice, fundraising learning and consultancy support. Find out more about Arts & Business NI activities.
Craft NI runs a number of programmes to support the craft sector. Programmes such as 'Making it' are focused on the designer-maker, while other programmes such as C3 – Collecting Contemporary Craft and August Craft Month focus on developing audiences for craft.
Find out more about Craft NI's programmes.