Northern Ireland business networks
What networks are available to Northern Ireland businesses?
Making links with local businesses is a key element to business success in Northern Ireland.
Northern Ireland networks for all businesses
Most businesses can find some benefit from joining a business network in Northern Ireland. From simple best practice advice to networking for trade opportunities, there are business organisations in Northern Ireland ready to make those business connections possible.
- The Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce offers a range of business services and networking events.
- The Confederation of British Industry has its own business networking programme.
- The Federation of Small Businesses offers members local newsletter updates, access to legal and tax information as well as Northern Ireland business networking events.
- The Rotary Club provides business networking opportunities with a number of local offices across Northern Ireland.
Specialist business networks in Northern Ireland
Business networking opportunities are available across Northern Ireland and it is possible to find networking groups and services tailored for specific groups of people or business sectors.
- Many trade associations provide business contact directories.
- A female business network in Northern Ireland is supported by Women in Business.
- Young Enterprise Northern Ireland is a support organisation for young people hoping to start a business.
- Catalyst CONNECT is an independent, non-profit organisation fostering entrepreneurship by accelerating the growth of promising technologies and early stage companies.
There are many opportunities to build your own network in Northern Ireland. Trade shows, conferences, seminars and networking events organised by trade associations, professional bodies and business support organisations offer a good opportunity to meet new contacts. See build your own network.
Invest NI Helpline0800 181 4422