There are a number of reliefs available to business ratepayers.
This guide outlines the various reliefs and allowances available and how to apply for them if you are eligible. These schemes include:
- Small Business Rate Relief
- Back in Business rate support
- Small Business Rate Relief for small Post Offices
- Charitable Exemption
- Sport and Recreation Rate Relief
- Residential Homes Rate Relief
- Industrial Derating
- Non-Domestic Vacant Rating
- Hardship Relief
- Automatic telling machines (ATMs) in rural areas
If you have a query regarding your business rates you should contact Land & Property Services.