There are a number of reliefs available to business ratepayers.
This guide outlines the various business rates reliefs and allowances available and how to apply for them if you are eligible. These rate support schemes include:
- Small Business Rate Relief
- Back in Business rate support
- Small Business Rate Relief for small Post Offices
- Charitable Exemption
- Sport and Recreation Rate Relief
- Residential Homes Rate Relief
- Industrial Derating
- Non-Domestic Vacant Rating
- Hardship Relief
- Automatic telling machines (ATMs) in rural areas
If you have a query regarding your business rates you should contact Land & Property Services.