Quality grading for tourism businesses
Advantages of quality grading for tourism businesses
Being associated with a well-known recognition scheme, such as the Tourism NI's Quality Grading Scheme, can make a big difference to how customers view your business.
As well as letting your customers know that what you offer is of nationally recognised standard, the benefits of being quality graded also include:
- improve your reputation and be seen as a credible business
- assure you customers about the quality of services and facilities you provide
- increase customer satisfaction and the chance of repeat business
- give you a competitive advantage over non-accredited businesses
Being quality graded also gives you the chance to promote your business in a number of ways:
- use approved and recognised plaques, logos and signage to highlight and promote your star-rating
- get access to Tourism NI's marketing and social media opportunities, and presence in a range of marketing and promotional campaigns
- join Tourism NI's specialised Welcome Schemes which are free to all scheme members
Finally taking part in quality grading schemes will provide you with access to expert advice, training and ongoing support from the Tourism NI Quality Assessors. The Quality Assessors will assess your business once a year and advise you on how tomake the most of your business.