Grow a tourism business
Training for the tourism sector
If Northern Ireland is to position itself as a world class tourism destination then visitors will have expectations of world class customer care. Providing customers with a good customer service experience can position your business above your competitors. There are a number of sources of advice and support:
- A tailored customer service training programme have been developed by Tourism NI and People 1st in conjunction with WorldHost.
- Tourism NI regularly run events designed to help the tourism industry grow and develop.
- The Northern Ireland Hotels Federation occasionally run training events for their members on topics such as digital marketing and housekeeping. Check their upcoming events.
- Hospitality Ulster offer support and advice to their members on topics such as marketing, licensing, recruitment and staff training.
- You can search the Events Finder for business events in Northern Ireland, including courses, seminars and workshops to improve various skills.