Exporting to Great Britain
Support for sales in Great Britain
Selling to GB can be an important part of developing your business. While it may present additional challenges, Invest Northern Ireland offers a comprehensive range of advice, and additional support services for client businesses including:
- sector specialists who can help you assess the opportunities for your business and advise on the best way forward
- the Business Information Centre which gives access to a range of useful information, including company databases and other sources of market research
- advice on how to use technology to support sales across GB
- advice on financing your business and potentially financial support directly to client businesses
As well as Invest Northern Ireland, there are other sources of support.
- The Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce (NICC) provides networking opportunities and information services.
- A good freight forwarder can organise delivery, minimising the logistical problems you have to deal with.
- Scottish Enterprise, the Welsh Department for Enterprise and Innovation and Networks can all be useful sources of information.