There are a range of financing options available when starting up or running a business.
The most suitable finance option for your business will depend on many things. This includes, how much funding you need, what stage your business is at, and whether you are willing to sell a percentage of your business in return for investment.
This guide explains the different types of business finance available.
Structure your business
Name your business
Register your business
Choose your premises
- How to employ staff for the first time
- National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage rates
- Carry out pre-employment checks
- Ensure your workers are eligible to work in the UK
- Get employers' liability insurance
- Issue a written statement of employment
- Set up your payroll and register for PAYE with HMRC