When planning your digital marketing, having a written plan in place can help keep you on track. Use our downloadable template to create your digital marketing plan.
Remember that your digital marketing plan should be in line with your current marketing plan and business plan. Your digital efforts should contribute to the overall aims of your organisation.
For guidance on completing each section of the plan, see:
Know your legal responsibilities
- Do you need a licence?
- Get the right business insurance
- Comply with the law when providing goods and services
- Know your customers' rights
- Distance and online selling rules
- Understand pricing legislation
- Buying goods from outside NI
- Selling goods outside NI
- GDPR compliance checklist
- Pay your business rates
- Understand staff contracts and your responsibilities
- Taking on contractors and subcontractors
- What you need to do about health and safety
- Know your legal obligations on pensions
Understand tax and VAT
Sell and market your products or services